National Account Associate (NAA)
Homebased – Travel required
This role covers the North - you should love around the M62 corridor to apply and be shortlisted for this role.
£22k - £26k, dependent on experience, plus bonus structure, Excellent career development, company car, discounted products and services and much more!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes. There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there and every day we deliver 1.5 million products from our fleet of 2000 trucks to thousands of restaurants, pubs, hotels, schools, hospitals and care homes in every corner of the UK. Our customers count on us for exceptional food and service, and as our response to Covid-19 proved, our 6,000-strong workforce is dedicated and proud to play their part in feeding the nation
We are currently recruiting a talented and collaborative NAA to join our National Sector – On Trade team.
Our Sector Manager colleagues are a central hub of knowledge, and as a NAA, you’ll be on hand to support your area of the business in every way possible.
You will be responsible for the consistent, focused growth&retention of our key L&T customers within a specific customer base to deliver sales turnover, volume&margin targets whilst also supporting our Sector Managers to retain key contracts
- Direct customer ownership for winning new and retaining existing customers with appropriate basket commitment agreements in place.
- Grow significant share of wallet within customer base via new category wins, consolidation of basket&increasing customers’ turnover
- Proactively work with the relevant BDMs from each customer to drive new opportunities within their portfolio.
- Build successful, productive relationships with respective Head Offices to put Brakes and Sysco at the forefront of their mind.
- Identify innovation and improvements to the L&T proposition to further cement our position as the #1 foodservice wholesaler in the UK.
- Implement strategic business plans as set out by your line manager.
- Present latest update and sales figures to regional teams and drive activation to grow our share in their business
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Required skills and competencies: Develop&grow new and existing accounts, identifying opportunities for increasing share of wallet within existing customer baseMaintain&maximise incremental revenue flows through advanced negotia