Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Interim HealthCare of the Capital Region is seeking compassionate Caregivers, interested in supporting our Mission, to Improve People’s Lives!”
Seeking responsible, caring individuals to join our team!
#1 In Employee and Client Satisfaction!
Caring, compassionate personal care and home health aides to provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living, as assigned to client's in the home setting under the direction of an RN.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist client with shopping, meal preparation, socialization, and medication reminders.
- Documents observations, activities, and care/services in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
We look for the following qualifications in our Caregivers:
- Interested in working with the senior population
- 18 years of age or older
- Certified to work in home care in NYS /relevant experience that can be verified for competency testing if not currently certified to work in home care setting.
- Pass Criminal History Check/Drug Screen
- At least 20 hours of availability
- NYS Driver’s License
- Own your own insured vehicle
- Pass DMV Check
- Open availability
The successful applicant will be a caring, compassionate person, dedicated to providing quality care and customer service to our elderly clients. Patient, attentive, dependable, trustworthy and honest candidates, please go to our online applicant portal and complete an application for employment. Please complete all sections of the application, if truly interested in a position.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.