Golden Home Fitness, Inc. is recruiting QUALITY Personal Fitness Trainers for their Greater Boston operation. We are a NEW Fitness Company that delivers concierge personal training for clients in the comfort, security and privacy of their own homes. We take extensive input from our clients in order to match them to the best Golden Home Fitness Trainer with which they can achieve their fitness goals. Since we anticipate a wide variety of fitness goals, we are seeking Fitness Trainers with a broad diversity of training techniques and training strengths and preferences.
All our trainers will receive Workers Comp and Liability coverage. We also will be offering Disability/Life Insurance as well as participation in the company IRA soon. It is our intent to offer Full Medical/Dental to employees when we reach the volumes dictated by MA law.
We also reimburse for travel expenses!
All trainers must have at least one current national training certificate, most of our trainers have additional certs and/or sub-specialties.
#removed# Check out our Website!
Personal Trainer's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Designing safe and effective HOME FITNESS PROGRAMS to meet the goals and objectives of our clients.
• Ensuring all administrative duties per protocol of the Golden Home Fitness Training Procedures are performed in a timely manner. Must possess the following attributes:
• An outgoing, friendly, and enthusiastic demeanor
• A mature and professional manner and appearance
• Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to learn new systems in a timely manner
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must enjoy working with women and men of all ages and have a passion for fitness
Must have the following qualifications
:• Current national personal training certification or fitness related degree (ACE, ACSM, Cooper Fitness, NASM, NATA, NSCA, NPTI, LT Academy)
• Must have previous personal training experience
• Must have current CPR certification
• Must have solid references
• Excellent Knowledge of Nutrition
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly organized
• Positive attitude
• High energy/Enthusiasm
• A smartphone or tablet (all sessions are recorded upon completion via the internet with both the trainer and client signatures)
We love what we do
We treat our customers like family
We have a passion for health and fitness
We believe in the power of positivity
We wow our customers by exceeding expectations
We are continually learningWe believe in honest, open communication
We believe accountability leads to success
We strive for humility
We believe in giving back to those in need
Golden Home Fitness was founded by William P. Thorpe, MD, PhD. Bill is trained as a medical doctor and biomedical engineer and has vast experience in entrepreneurial ventures and start-ups in the medical, engineering and educational fields. Bill is a former collegiate gymnast and has a long history of interest in personal fitness and he understands the dedication involved in fitness training. Golden Home Fitness gives Bill the opportunity to share his passion for a fit lifestyle and spread his enthusiasm for fitness to others. He is a devoted husband and father and has two Golden Retrievers, for which the company is named.
Golden Home Fitness was founded to address an unmet need in the community: In-Home Fitness Training. This need for qualified personal fitness trainers for the home is especially important for those people whose fitness, lifestyle and health needs are not met by the mass-produced exercise programs offered by the standard fitness club. Golden Home Fitness clients want to learn how to safely and effectively exercise in their own home using a personalized exercise program. They want to eliminate travel time to the gym and wait times for machines, and they want to control their own schedule. They desire privacy and want to ensure safety and cleanliness. Moreover, Golden Home Fitness clients must be assured of the quality and dedication of their own personal trainer. They want nationally certified professionals who will be able to develop and customize a program to meet their individual needs and time constraints.
Dr. Thorpe has developed a system and company that addresses all these issues and more.
Role: Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach
Apply for this job now.