ENTRY LEVEL POSITION ONLY!
MUST BE ABLE TO START WORK ASAP!
Our Expanding Firm is currently offering hospitality and marketing positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train you to use a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. Successful candidates will have opportunities to advance through the organization. As a fast paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, our companuy continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. By providing direct sales and marketing services to Fortune 100 companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven approach. This job involves face-to-face sales of services to new business prospects.
Looking for a candidate with a background in restaurant work, retail, hotel, or hospitality
Our sales approach is responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company. We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset in the candidates we seek and promote only within our own company. If you possess a great work ethic and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, our firm represents a great fit for you.
Responsibilities in Entry Level Include:
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Business to Consumer “B2C” sales of goods or services to new business prospects
- NO COLD CALLING INVOLVED
- NO "B2B" SALES OR DOOR TO DOOR
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
Do you have experience in the following? PLEASE APPLY :
The Campaign Manager is responsible for:
This position manages daily operations while striving to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction, brand and company standards, training and profitability.
Manage day-to-day operations to include the management of staff. Understands associate positions well enough to perform duties in associates absence.
Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING. Sales account executives have the opportunity to earn a great income, and any RECENT COLLEGE GRADS are encouraged to apply.
MUST BE ABLE TO START WORK ASAP!
We are a private brand management firm and are currently looking to hire individuals to add to our dynamic marketing team. All positions are full time and offer weekly compensation plus bonuses along with rapid advancement.
Role: RESTAURANT~HOTEL~HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE
Location: Yorba Linda,
Apply for this job now.