Rosen Nissan/Kia needs to add sales people for our growing new and pre-owned dealerships. We are currently conducting interviews. High income potential. Experience not required.
Rosen Nissan/Kia is the Number One Nissan and Kia volume dealer in Wisconsin. You will not have a shortage of customers.
As a vehicle sales consultant, you will need to meet the requirements below:
- A motivated, confident and outgoing personality
- A good appearance with a polite and professional approach
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to build and maintain good customer relations
- Good organizational skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to work both as part of a team and alone, without supervision
- Use the selling cycle to understand customer requirements and close sales with the goal of maximizing profitability, customer satisfaction and retention
- Develop Nissan/Kia and competitive product knowledge
- Utilize client relationship management tools to input customer information and follow up with business opportunities
- Interact with Business Development Center to follow-up on sales opportunities
- Maintain industry leading customer satisfaction index
No experience? Don’t worry. We want to meet you. We will hire and train the right people.
- BONUS ….if you have at least 2 years of experience in automotive sales and stay at Rosen Nissan for 6 months, you will receive a $3000 bonus.
We offer a guaranteed paid training period, great benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, and 401K with employer match.
If you are serious about moving your career in a positive direction, consider automotive sales at Rosen Nissan/Kia today.
Role: Sales Consultant
Location: Oak Creek,
Apply for this job now.