Private Client Solicitor, 5+ PQE, West Midlands, Salary £DOE plus extensive benefits, Legal 500 firm.
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join this Legal 500 rated practice and deal with a varied caseload of complex private client matters.
• The appointed Private Client Solicitor will be handling a varied caseload of private client matters including complex wills, trusts and probate.
• You will have at least 5 years PQE in private client law gained within a firm renowned for their private client offerings.
• Suitable Private Client Lawyers will be able to generate new clients through business development and networking as well as ensuring that you provide the highest level of service to both new and existing clients.
• Ideal Private Client Solicitors will have a network of contacts who will be happy to instruct on future matters however this is not a necessity.
• Committed to supporting their employees to achieve with ambitions, this Legal 500 rated practice offers a comprehensive benefits package to including Pension Scheme, access to childcare voucher scheme, travel scheme.
• If you are driven and ambitious and looking for a supportive and encouraging environment where you can see your career flourish, then give me a call on 0121 454 1004 to discuss this position in some more detail.
HOW TO APPLY:
This role is active at the time of posting however, in the current climate, our clients' requirements are changing daily and therefore we respectfully ask for your patience whilst we continue to keep up to date with live roles. In all cases we remain on hand to offer our expert knowledge and guidance with your search for a new role.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.