EXPERIENCED YEAR 6 TEACHER REQUIRED FOR A WOOLWICH SCHOOL STARTING IN SEPTEMBER
An exciting position has just become available at an Ofsted ranked 'outstanding' primary school located central Woolwich.
This school is known for its high level of academic achievement and they are looking for an experienced year 5 teacher who has a proven track record for achieving this. With brand new facilities and an experienced leadership team you will be given ample opportunity to succeed in this role.
About the role:
You will be working with a year 6 class. You will also have the support of two experienced teaching assistants.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Valid DBS check
- At least two years' experience working with KS2 pupils
- An in-depth knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Have a proven track record of achieving high academic results from your students
Why work with Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive pay rate of £120-£150 depending on the school
- Your will have your own personal recruitment consultant who will always be on hand to answer any questions that you have.
- Access to our CPD training academy which offers multiple courses on safeguarding, understanding autism and team teach just to name a few which are either free or offered for a heavily discounted rate.
- Recommend a friend bonus
- The opportunity for full time, part time, permanent and supply work.