Currently looking for a talented and dynamic Leasing/Sales Consultant for our apartment community in the Philadelphia, PA area.
If you are passionate about sales and customer service and have a proven track record in a sales environment then we want you!
Qualified Leasing Consultants will have a professional image and previous multifamily industry experience. This position will require you to some work weekends.
Leasing Consultant Responsibilities
The Leasing Consultant will perform leasing, marketing, customer service and administrative duties which include but are not limited to:
• Leases and markets vacant and upcoming apartments
• Completes all leasing paperwork
• Compiles and processes applications for approval
• Explains lease and all appropriate addenda to new residents
• Walks apartments and reports all necessary improvements
• Assists with resident relations
• Keys in all fees, deposits, and new lease information
• Shows apartments to prospective residents
• Accepts and completes “Notice to Vacate” forms
• Accepts rental payments
• Other duties as assigned
At BG Staffing, we work with you and your abilities to help you find the right job with a great company. From the moment you turn in your applications until the moment you are placed, our professional recruiters will work hard to find just the right opportunity for you.
Role: Leasing Consultant
Apply for this job now.