COMPANY: LIPSON LLOYD-JONES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Our client has a strong City presence with market-leading teams across the rest of the UK.
Our client's banking team provides expert advice to both lender and borrower clients.
On the lender side, they advise a broad range of:
- UK and international banks;
- debt funds;
- challenger banks; and
- building societies on bilateral, syndicated, unitranche, super senior and other lending structures.
The Banking team is located within our client's Finance & Projects Division.
Our client is looking for an Associate to work on a variety of banking matters, but with a primary focus on corporate banking and leveraged finance representing:
- financial institutions;
- debt funds;
- alternative lenders; and
- private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers.
This is a high performing, cohesive and busy team with excellent prospects for career development. There may be opportunities for client secondments as your career progresses with our client plus the opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
Ideally you will have experience in corporate banking, leveraged finance and private equity backed transactions. You will also have knowledge of documenting and negotiating a range of corporate debt facilities, preferably for both lenders and borrowers.
You will have strong academics and have gained at least three years' Banking and Finance experience at a City or leading national practice recognised for banking work, or be working in a Commonwealth country and looking to relocate.
As well as the above requirements, you will have:
* excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree;
* clear understanding of the operation and structure of a top law firm;
* ability to achieve continuous improvement and development;
* active interest in BD and networking.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.