At least 5-6 years customer service experience with mild mannered temperment, bi-lingual Spanish a must, strong organizational skills, good at record keeping, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish, minimum of 2 years of college. Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
* Answer telephones and dispatch calls to team members
* Collect rents and post to property management accounting system
* Screen applicants
* Manage the Front Desk
* Must be a team player and have ability to get along with tenants, owners and co-workers
* Punctuality a Must
* Two weeks vacation, 8 paid holidays, sick time, and 50% medical paid
* Real estate company specializing in Property Management and Sales. Near Southwest College in South LA near Hawthorne.
Role: Front Desk Receptionist - Bilingual
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.