Company: LIBERTY RESOURCES INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Personal Care Attendant is responsible for all aspects of the consumer's care. These responsibilities include but not limited to activities of daily living, program implementation, behavioral monitoring, community functions and all required documentation.
- Provides consumer's personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding consumers as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning consumers.
- Provides consumer comfort by utilizing resources and materials.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping consumer information confidential.
- Serves and protects Liberty Resources Home Choices by adhering to professional standards, agency policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining liscensure.
- Enhances Liberty Resources Home Choices reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Perform all of duties as assigned.
Powered by JazzHR