Do you meet one or more of the following criteria?
- Fully Qualified Teacher, interested in Supply
- Experienced Supply Teacher, looking to broaden my horizons by registering with another agency
- I am looking for a slightly more relaxed teaching role once lockdown restricitions are lifted.
- Lockdown has had me thinking about my current lifestyle and I'm seeking out a better work/life balance.
- I am a Newly Qualified Teacher and I would just like to gain more (casual) experience, so I can feel confident in a classroom on my own.
If it does, say no more and apply to work with Teaching Personnel!
As the UK's leading education agency, we pride ourselves on the way we care for our staff.
- The first agency to furlough all eligible supply staff, before the government scheme was released
- Payroll is weekly, which means you're paid every Friday. This is all done through PAYE, meaning you will not be charged for any admin costs and all National Insurance/Tax is deducted for you.
- Offering unlimited, accredited CPD opportunities throughout lockdown (and always!)
- Recommend a Friend Bonus
- Regular communication with your team of consultants in the Northants and Herts (covering South Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes also) via Telephone, Video Call, Email or Social Media - we are on Linkedin!
- We take all of your preferences into account when pairing you up with bookings i.e. Primary, Secondary specialisms and any subjects/age groups you would prefer to teach or have had experience with already.
What do rates of pay look like for Supply Teachers with Teaching Personnel?
Day to day supply is typically between £115-£130 per day, dependent upon experience. For longer term positions, this is negotiated with yourself and the school but would generally be paid to scale.
What would a typical day as a Supply Teacher look like?
First and foremost, your consultant would contact you to arrange the booking. They would send over a booking confirmation, to confirm all of the details i.e. School Address, Name of School Contact, what you should take with you and any other information you'd require such as Subject/Class information.
When arriving at the school, you would need to present your DBS certificate and a form of ID before being introduced to your contact and being shown around the school/to the class.
All planning/work is provided and you would take it from there!
What should I do now and who should I contact?
Your point of contact is Alex, our Recruitment Consultant for the branch who works closely with our Teachers and Support Staff to ensure they are cleared to work asap and happy with the amount of work they receive through TP. Contact him by applying for this vacancy or by calling 01604 376 814.