Our client is a specialist in their field of outdoor clothing for women. They are a fast-paced, innovative company and have experienced rapid growth over the past two years, by delivering an ever-expanding range of outdoor wear and sustainable accessories to their large and loyal customer base.
They have a unique and very exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys the outdoors and has a passion for performance led clothing. You will be working from their expanding premises based in the North West and be part of a tight knit and very passionate team who are the driving force behind this inspirational brand.
Chief Operating Office- The Role:
- Leading all operations including inventory management, customer service, warehouse operations and e-commerce operations for a high-growth, e-commerce business
- To plan, direct, implement and oversee the company's operational strategies and goals.
- Be a sponsor of the use of technology across the organisation, including leading the evaluation, procurementand integration of an industry-standard ERP system, alongside developments of the company eCommerce platform
- To ensure the businesses structure provides the platform for extensive and sustainable growth
- Working alongside the CEO to develop and execute an international roll-out plan
- Work closely with existing suppliers and develop new partners to effectively manage inventory to deliver our growth targets
- Lead the operations teams, day to day management, appraisals and recruitment
- Act as a liaison to the CEO and board of directors to keep them up to date with shop floor matters
Chief Operating Office- The Person:
- Demonstrable experience as an effective leader within an existing COO role is essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced eCommerce environment in global supply chain/stock control/operations is essential
- Experience in D2C ecommerce business is essential, ideally in the apparel sector
- Experience in scaling a business internationally
- Experience in implementing ERP systems is essential
- Excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethic
- An excellent communicator with a skill for managing people
- A nurturer that provides learning opportunities when possible
- Someone who can write clearly and concisely and who is delivery-focused
- Clear understanding of company operations and ability to design processes and make decisions
- Must be a real hands on - a “doer” but experienced in delegating and maintaining a strategic view
- A true passion for the outdoors and an understanding of the marketplace within the apparel sector
If this opportunity excites you, please email your cv and covering letter to #removed# quoting reference 11872 PP
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlis