Unlock your potential...
Rullion's technology recruitment division are looking for 2 new trainees to join our mentoring programme. We are looking for motivated, outgoing individuals to join our busy central Manchester office.
Rullion is one of the largest privately-owned recruitment companies in the UK. We have an enviable market position along with a fantastic reputation; we are a forward thinking; dynamic company and we need similarly minded people to join us.
We exist to unlock the potential in all of us and our mentoring programme is designed to do just that. You'll spend your first year being coached extensively by one of our top performers, shadowing their every move and learning first hand from an established expert.
You will also benefit from attending industry events, meeting a variety of people, class-room based training and support from our wider leadership team.
The entire programme is designed to ensure you learn at your own pace and maximise your potential.
What does the average day look like?
- Identifying talented individuals in either the Cyber Security of FinTech space.
- Working on a range of roles for existing clients, helping your mentor to manage the recruitment process.
- Securing new customers through focused and targeted sales activity
- Providing a consultative in-depth recruitment service to both candidates and clients
- Attending client meetings, presenting our services with confidence
What are the skills, experience and characteristics we look for?
- Sales and negotiating experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and orally
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to converse at the highest level
- Highly driven to achieve results
- Commercially astute
- Pro-active and highly motivated
- Organised with excellent time management
- Ability to work under pressure
What is in it for you?
The chance to work with an established, high performing team. Proven mentors who have trained and developed others with no experience. A clearly defined career path that leads from trainee to senior management. A fun, vibrant environment in new offices at St Peters Square. Various incentives, awards and perks plus a great earning potential.
For more information please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20,000 - Manchester
Apply for this job now.