COMPANY: CONCEPT RESOURCING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for IT Deployment Engineers to work on an IT hardware roll out project across the Basingstoke and Surrey area.
This role is working onsite providing desktop and laptop Windows support to various internal users up to VIP level for our client. The client is engineers with good IT knowledge and be able to deliver high levels of customer service.
Responsibilities of the role
- Remove existing user hard drive at user desk
- Replace with a new preimaged hard drive and reinstall existing peripherals
- Ensure new hard drive correctly powers up whilst with the user
- Engineer to box and return old device to storage area
- Travel to various sites (as per client requirement) Mileage claimable
- Update sign off software accordingly
- Complete Target SLA of 30 devices per week per engineer
The ideal candidate should have an excellent working knowledge with the following
- Experience in an IT engineer capacity
- Previous deployment/ IT support experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience of working in an SLA driven environment
- Must be able to pass a BPSS criminal record check
Standard working hours are 9am 5pm.
Rate £130£140 per day depending on experience
This project is scheduled to end at the end of January
Please forward me your CV to find out more
Advertised through Zoek 5fd3b04cc65b4ab783fc2f0c348d275511