Law firm's Dallas office has a highly acclaimed Corporate / Mergers and Acquisitions global practice.
The ideal candidate must have approximately 4+ years of large law firm public and private M&A deal experience. ]
Responsibilities and Duties
- M&A experience a Must.
- Public and Private deal work.
- Substantial responsibility
Qualifications and Skills
- Admissions Texas Bar preferred.
- Academics Superior academic credentials required.
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication are required.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of top law firm experience.
- Quality high-level deal work where you will have may have lead associate responsibility on deals
- Global clients range from Fortune 100 companies to emerging growth
- M&A practice includes both public and private company transactions in a very broad range of industries
- Clients range from large to emerging growth companies.
- Structured training and mentorship program
- Individualized career path
- Frequent and meaningful client contact
- Sophisticated work with reasonable expectations
Job Order 63
If you are seeking a corporate attorney position nationally please do not hesitate to contact us in confidence.
*Only those candidates meeting the criteria set forth in the postings will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR