This Company is Hot!! Excellent cutting-edge products! Get in here and make a difference!
PURPOSE OF JOB: Support the manufacturing operation to improve yield and product quality. Ensure the operation remains in compliance. Interface with other Quality and R&D to achieve project goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Initiates and completes technical activities related to product or process improvement. Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
• Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles through more complex assignments.
• Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
• Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks.
• Participates in validation activity. Role may vary between providing input to owning activities such as protocol/report writing and managing execution of validation activities.
• Drafts process documentation and SOPs.
• Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion.
• Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers.
• Responsible for equipment procurement, calibration, installation and qualification.
• Supports the ongoing manufacturing operation.
• Starts-up new production lines.
• Generates and reviews manufacturing documentation such as LHRs and MPIs.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: BS in applicable engineering discipline
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of 5 years’ prior experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Familiarity with combination (drug/device) products desired. Experience with application of coatings onto implantable devices using spray technology desired.
We take time to get to know the client and the candidate and make sure that we match the ideal candidate with the perfect position. We believe in creating change and cultivating growth in ourselves, our client's companies, and our job seekers.
For our clients, it is important to define key objectives and create performance profiles in order to define top performance for your company’s needs.
For our candidates, we’re the go-to resource for navigating career choices and ensuring a perfect fit. We provide advice, coaching, and connections.
Role: Sr Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Menlo Park,
Apply for this job now.