Southern Shred, LLC
The overall purpose of this position is to provide a high level of customer service, while driving a class B CDL Shred truck route in the Houston area, to destroy client highly sensitive documents. Duties will include lifting 75 to 100 lbs on a regular basis, while safely driving and operating company vehicles.
* Provide a high level of customer service while securing customer data for destruction.
* Drive and operate company equipment safely.
* Maintain daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections
* Perform general warehouse duties include loading and unloading containers, shredding documents, as well as housekeeping duties on company vehicles.
* Follow and comply with company and NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) Security standards.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must obtain a Class B CDL
- Pass 7-year criminal background check
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Supply past 7 years of work history
- Adjust to frequent changes
- Have an eagerness to learn
- Enjoy providing a high level of customer service
- Can work well alone or with others
- Have a professional appearance
- Can stay positive under pressure and with changes in the route
The Southern Professionals In Document Destruction! We provide secure on-site document shredding services.
Role: Local Route Driver (Class B CDL)
Apply for this job now.