The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Ordering, Inventory, Invoice Entering, Scheduling
- Recruit and train new hires on company procedures and Steps of Service
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that company policies are followed
- Fulfill off-site catering orders
- Establish Community Connections to build brand awareness
- Management and Customer Service experience
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Comfort working with budgets
- Ability to work peak business times; including nights and weekends
An ideal Yogurtology General Manager candidate is someone who has a positive, self-motivated personality. They are flexible and can adapt quickly to change. Experience managing a small team in a quick-serve environment is a plus. Looking for individuals who are eager to start or further their management career. This is an entry-level position, training provided.
Yogurtology is a Premiyum Self-Serve Frozen Yogurt Shop.
visit us at #removed# or check us out on Facebook!
apply at #removed#/careers
Role: General Manager
Apply for this job now.