Test Data Engineering Lead
Location - McLean, VA
*Temp to Perm Position after 6 months (Conversion Salary Range $118-125k)
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE EITHER A US CITIZEN OR HOLD A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD AS WELL AS BE A DIRECT W-2 EMPLOYEE TO OUR VENDORS.
We are seeking an individual who has had previous experience with Test Data management. In this role, they will understand test data needs, guide and recommend test data solutions to customers. Individual will leverage managed service vendor to deliver test data solutions. Individual should be able to quickly understand the business domain and test data needs and provide guidance to customers on how to create test data effectively for applications throughout the project life cycle.
• Test Data Management Tool experience
• Good experience in Test Data Management processes
• Strong experience in Java and Java based Web Technologies.
• Experience in Data warehouse, ETL
• Experience working with RDBMS and Non-RDBMS databases with strong advanced SQL querying and PL/SQL Development
• Experience in application testing and knowledge of testing processes and software delivery methodologies
• Dot Net application development is a plus
• Experience working with Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/Sybase databases.
• Experience with Big Data technologies is a plus
• Good communication and Co-ordination skills.
• Strong team player
• At least 5 years of experience in Test Data Management
Tools - Eg: Optim, CA Test Data Manager
Test Data Management - Eg: Creating Test Beds, Test Data Solutioning, Obfuscating, Data Massaging
Overall experience in QA with Strong hands-on experience on TDM Grid applications like Informatica TDM, IBM Optim, Delphix and CA DevTest and implementation experience across multiple engagements. Technical knowledge and background in the areas of CI / CD, Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Governance.
Prior experience in:
• Consulting, conducting assessments
• Agile, CI / CD
• Developing and implementing data management solutions at enterprise level
TDM services like in Test Data Generation, Masking, Archiving, Refresh and other test data considerations
Vision Technologies, Inc. is a professional IT services company that provides a suite of solutions for commercial and federal environments. Our service offerings range from on-site IT support to IP Convergence Technologies in Security and AV, to the design and installation of low-voltage voice and data cabling systems. Providing services to clients on 3 continents, Vision is committed to flawless execution and 100% Customer Satisfaction. As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business, Vision provides government entities and integrators with a least-cost delivery partner. Our GSA Schedule and our VETS GWAC provide streamlined procurement for federal agencies, as well as our system integrator partners. We recognize that we only succeed when you succeed!
Role: Test Data Engineering Lead
Apply for this job now.