Project Delivery Manager
Location: London - Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 5 days per week, 37.5 hours including weekends and bank holidays
About the Company:
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company to create the most efficient and effective working environments. Using patented sensor technology, data analytics and innovative displays they help office users get the best out of their workspace while enabling a business to fully understand the utilisation of an office building. Most of their clients are seeing how >20% savings can be achieved as well as creating a much-improved working environment for staff and reduced service cost. The business has implemented the solution in more than 50 cities around the world with major blue-chip companies as clients.
About the Project Delivery Manager Role:
Due to rapid growth and exciting return to work products development, the opportunity has arisen for a Technical Project Manager to manage the implementation of our exciting iOS/Android Mobile Applications with clients across the globe. This is a hands-on position where the Technical Project Manager will be involved in business requirements analysis, functional and technical designs and specifications, testing, working with key strategic partners, and more. They're looking for individuals with a proven track record of managing complex, customer facing projects under demanding timelines.
Project Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage app deployment projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, capacity planning, resource allocation, and project execution.
- Provide project management and direction to ensure the project team has a clear understanding of timelines, risks, escalation path and roles/responsibilities they will undertake within the project team.
- Daily collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Update or develop documentation on processes that are critical to successfully implementing your projects.
- Facilitate formal turn-over with onsite team, support partners and monitor deliverable until agreed upon launch/project milestone is achieved.
Project Delivery Manager Requirements:
- Highly accountable and responsible.
- Experience with all aspects of multiple concurrent projects including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organisation across globe
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions, design meetings, progress and status update meetings).
- Strong technical proficiency, especially relating to mobile applications, web applications and development, systems integration and product release and support requirements.
- Excellent organisational, tracking skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both business facing and Engineering
- Able to work flexible hours to support clients from various location across globe
- At least 1-year experience in project management ideally with applications deployment.
- Project Management Professional certification prince2/PMP (Desirable)
- Bachelors Degree (Desirable)
- Good understanding of common agile practices and service-oriented environments.
Project Delivery Manager Benefits:
- 33 holidays per year
- Attractive employee share scheme