We are seeking an energetic, self-starter Journeyman Carpenter for FRAME TO FINISH work.
- Must have knowledge of all aspects of carpentry including framing/installing walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials ensuring same are square and plumb
- Fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim
- Building cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures
We're committed to hiring only those Carpenters that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 4 years of experience in Commercial/Residential Carpentry
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- Possess carpentry hand tools and reliable transportation.
- Must speak fluent English. Salary to be determined.
A young company offering a variety of work (not the same thing every day) and paid vacation time (1 to 4 weeks based on length of service with company)
Role: Carpenter Residential Light Commercial
Apply for this job now.