If you are a Primary Teacher who is looking for 1:1 tuition then we would love to hear from you!
We currently have a primary aged student (KS2) who resides in the South East Nottinghamshire area and who has not currently got a school place, so requires full time tuition in his foster placement. The child presents with SEMH due to childhood trauma, and can be aggressive at times. Therefore, we are looking for a tutor who is not phased by this and who is able to keep calm and offer creative, engaging lessons with a nurturing approach.
You will be required to plan and deliver all of the lessons and resources.
Expectations of the role:
- Planning and delivering work to a KS2 child who is working below ARE
- Providing weekly feedback to Local Authority staff
- Working closely with Teaching Personnel and Local Authority staff to ensure all safeguarding procedures are followed at all times
- Dealing with challenging behaviour
- Providing daily attendance information and termly progress data
The hours will be up to 25 hours per week (5 hours per day) but we can be flexible if tutors cannot offer full time sessions. This referral will be ongoing until further notice, until the child gets a school place.
For additional information, please contact Emma Frost on 0115 6700105 or email #removed#