Site Manager - £18 - £24.00 per hour - Manchester
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Site Manager to manage the installation of MEP and Architectural services.
The successful candidate will lead all site labour both in house and sub-contract to deliver a successful project, ensuring the site is run to a high standard of health and safety.
The key responsibilities of a Site Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Report on site progress to project manager/engineer on a weekly basis.
- Managing sub-contractors to maintain programme targets.
- Monitor and manage technical submissions.
The key skills and qualities of a Site Manager:
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, microelectronics and healthcare markets is preferred, particularly in the construction of laboratories and cleanrooms.
- SMSTS qualification.
- A proven track record of delivery at a site level within the M&E installation sector.
- Experience in critical controlled HVAC systems.
- High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines.
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK's Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.