CNC Machinist-Direct Hire
Don't miss out on this Direct Hire opportunity! Your CNC Machinist skills are needed for the future of medicine. In this role you will set up and operate various CNC machines and manual equipment for a global medical device manufacturer and distributor.
PAY RATE: $16.00-$22.00/hr. Great benefits package offered and a $5K relocation fee offered !
Hours: 7:00AM-3:00PM 1st; 3:00PM-11:00PM 2nd; 11:00PM-7:00AM 3rd
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up and operate CNC lathe and mills and/or manual machines where set-up is well defined with limited supervision
- Aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines
- Inspects parts given a defined inspection process. Calculates dimensions, tolerances and machine offset adjustments using knowledge of mathematics and inspection instruments
- Maintains close tolerance dimensions while producing parts at the rates established for a particular operation
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Perform in-process inspections
- Preform other duties and special projects assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a basic understanding of the mechanical steps required to install and align the designated tools and hardware for metal cutting/fabricating operations
- Minimum two years' experience operating CNC and manual equipment
- Basic computer skills with a functional understating of Microsoft office
- Must be able to stand for up to eight hours per day, ability to move about, bends, stoops, uses hands and lift to 35 pounds unassisted
- Must have good communication skills
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5506
Referral Bonus! Refer a qualified and reliable friend to us today!
Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary, contract, and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!
Role: CNC Machinist-Largo, FL
Apply for this job now.