Senior Management Consultant
Do you have previous experience in management consulting, manufacturing, or operations management? Are you looking for a career where you can leverage this experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments? DeWolff, Boberg, & Associates is currently looking for Senior Management Consultants with the experience and business acumen to lead by example, coaching and collaborating with our clients’ front-line management to facilitate organizational change.
For over 30 years DB&A has successfully managed more than 700 projects in over 20 countries. Our Consultants get to work with Fortune 500 organizations, supporting our goal of working with their existing people to drive improvements in productivity, quality and profitability.
As a Sr. Consultant you will be working on projects across the country:
This position requires 100% domestic travel – fly out Sunday, fly home Friday, year-round.
We focus on implementation and transformational change and deliver value by:
- Partnering directly with the front-line to guide changes in management behaviors.
- Effectively removing barriers and create support between middle and senior management levels.
- Addressing and confronting issues and providing appropriate feedback.
- Increasing client engagement by facilitating workshops.
- Exceeding our client’s objectives through coaching and KPI analysis.
- Understanding and delivering metrics to all levels of management and translating them into actionable goals.
- Fully understanding client resource utilization to identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring internal alignment within the DB&A team by providing assistance and coaching to other consultants.
- A bachelor’s degree from and accredited university (MBA or other advanced degree or certification preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting Services or Operations Management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage confine, build consensus, and facilitate collaboration among cross-functional teams.
- Technically proficient with MS Office – specifically Excel.
Benefits working at DB&A:
- DB&A pays 100% of each employee’s medical premiums
- Dental, Vison, Short & Long Term Disability, FSA, and 401(k) also offered
- Medical, dental and vision insurance goes into effect the 1st day of the month following 45 days of employment
- 2 Weeks paid vacation + 1 week paid PTO
- “On the Beach” – in between projects, you will still enjoy full pay and benefits while working from home!
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of this corporation is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Our corporation hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
This corporation believes that all employees should be provided with a work environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his/her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
For over 30 years, DeWolff, Boberg & Associates (DB&A) has provided management consulting services to a variety of clients worldwide. At DB&A, we focus on our clients’ existing people, processes and culture to help them achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, quality, service and profitability. DB&A drives a culture of accountability at the top level of management and ownership of results on the front lines so that companies win every day. Our team consists of highly competitive individuals. We are passionate about potential and relentless for results.
Role: Senior Management Consultant
Apply for this job now.