This logistics company is seeking Warehouse Associates to drive and maneuver a forklift, cut, process, pick, and pack orders in accordance with position requirements and safety standards, unload inbound trucks, and process paperwork accordingly. Work hours are 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
· Pick orders, complete necessary paperwork, and move products to shipping area
· Inspect and operate forklift and reach truck equipment to maneuver products within the warehouse
· Load and unload shipments to carriers’ vehicles
· Safely operate and maintain all moving equipment
· Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking products, repair pallets, lift 50+ pounds, and maintain the facility in a clean safe environment
· Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse, conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety, and comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards
· Perform other duties as needed
· Must have prior warehouse experience
· Must have safely operated forklift and reach trucks
· Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds
· Must be able to keep warehouse in a safe and clean environment
· Must have the ability to abide by all OSHA and MSDS Standards
· Must be comfortable working in all types of weather
· Must have work boot
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4389.
With over 30 years experience in Greater Cleveland and thousands of people employed successfully each year, Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. When you apply online, we'll review your work skills and location preferences within 24 hours. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange for a personal interview, and our personnel supervisors will work with you to find the perfect assignment.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Role: Warehouse Associate - 2 needed - LC
Location: Brook Park,
Apply for this job now.