We are looking for a proactive and strategic candidate to fill the permanent position of Sourcing & Procurement Manager - UK Ireland, based in Hammersmith, London.
This key role within the Procurement team will enable the Territory Business to strategically manage their third-party spending.
The successful candidate will become head of the function in the territory and be responsible for the implementation of the EMEA Sourcing and Procurement Strategy. They will deliver the maximum “total value of ownership” contribution which includes optimal costs and quality, risk management and compliance as well has taking ownership for the Annual Operating Plan.
We are looking for skills in the following areas:
- Strategic Thinking - using a broad perspective to develop clear strategies to achieve the vision aligned with company objectives. Leverages synergy opportunities across functions and businesses.
- Building Relationships - engages with colleagues across the organization and manages the needs of stakeholders. Communicates effectively to persuade others to support plans as well as listening and understanding the needs of the LOB and Local specificities.
- Drives Results - articulates a compelling business case for change. Develops, recommends and supports long term strategies
- Creativity and Innovation - challenges the status quo and proactively looks for new opportunities. Builds a working environment that encourages creative thinking & supports risk taking
- Management - builds and develops a diverse team providing them with challenging work assignments and ensuring accountability & recognizes achievement
- Develop and deliver the Sourcing plan for the territory. This should include both, a local and a category plans, and will be aligned to the Territory and Company's long term goals and strategy.
- Ensure the relevant local business, finance and sourcing stakeholders are considered and provide LOB / Country input into the Category strategy. This requires the candidate to build and maintain excellent networks both internally and externally.
- Collaborate and support the Category teams to deliver long term values and shorter term P&L impact.
- Management of internal resources and accountable for the results and performance of his team, including performance evaluations and rewards.
- Nurtures and develops relationships with key senior stakeholders, as well as build/establish strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- Is accountable for the savings delivery of the sourcing plans in co-responsibility with category leads.
- Leverages EMEA scale and adheres to regional and global categories where applicable.
- CIPS qualification
- Proven experience in sourcing technology, media and/or production related products and services
- Experience as Category Specialist / Manager in a multinational / multi LOB environment
- Experience in Media, Entertainment, or Technology Industries
- Internal / external business consulting experience
- Experience in managing a virtual multicultural team
- Fluent English and native speaker of the territory's main language
- Willingness to travel (position may require up to 10% travel)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- A fun and high performing team environment
- Exposure to a truly diverse and international environment
- A real opportunity to advance your career
Discover a unique opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career with a company that''s driven by the passion of its people. Apply now!
See descriptionRole: Sourcing & Procurement Manager - UK & Ireland Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.