Job Title: Entry Level Business Development Rep
Reports to: Team Leader
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for talking to a minimum of 100 People per Week, schedule 8 Appointments per Week, and fill events such as happy hours, lunch and learns, etc.
Essential Duties of the Position:
1. Set 100% of appointments for Team Leader, no exceptions.
2. Confirm all appointments the day before and the day of the appointment.
3. Create & Manage a clear database and list
4. Schedule a minimum of 8 Appointments per Week
5. Set meetings with prospective Realtors
6. Set, manage, and confirm all appointments for the Clients to come in and meet with loan
7. Set and track all appointments for Loan Officer for referring Partners, seminars, closings, etc.
8. Perform initial set up of files in Origination System.
9. Track incoming leads for Loan Officer and/or LP II using “Lead Tracker” form.
10. Make copies for Clients and copy packages/scans/uploads files.
11. Mail letter from the Heart on odd months and Evidence of Success postcards on the even months of the year to our entire data base
12. Email program of the week to all Realtors in data base every Friday
13. 30-60-90-day calls from closed loans
14. ABC calls weekly
15. Manage Birthday program
16. Keep Team Leader on track for all appointments and calls
17. Schedule lunch/coffee with Top 50 List
18. Fill Events (happy hours, lunch and learns, etc.) w/ a min of 10 people per:
o Coordinate rsvp's and confirmations up to day of event
o Set up before L&L: food, handouts, etc.
o Add new attendees to database
o Thank You (HW) post event
19. Fill monthly Happy Hours:
o Min 15 people
o Invite per email/Facebook, and week of (Monday/Tues) calling those not responded to get them there!
o Thank You (HW) post event
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must have a positive attitude.
· Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
Mid America Mortgage, Inc., is a multi-state, full-service mortgage lender serving consumers and mortgage originators through its retail, wholesale and correspondent channels. In operation since 1940, Mid America has thrived by retaining its entrepreneurial spirit and leading the market in innovation, most recently with its adoption of electronic mortgage closings (eClosings) and promissory notes (eNotes). We offer a wide range of residential home loan programs to meet the needs of most home buyers and homeowners. Mid America is looking for tech-savvy, service-oriented mortgage professionals to join its growing team. We are dedicated to providing our employees with industry-leading tools and technology to deliver a great package of competitive pricing, programs and knowledgeable service.
Role: Entry Level Business Development Rep
Location: Flower Mound,
Apply for this job now.