We are seeking a Part-time Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the treatment of assigned patients in your assigned area!
All Surrounding Areas Encouraged to apply!!
Current Georgia RN or LPN license, valid driver's license, auto insurance, TB test, and CPR certification are required.
* Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
* Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
* Communicate with collaborating physicians and manager regarding patient care
* Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
* Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
* Maintain accurate patient medical records
* Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
* Maintain professionalism in a patient home setting
* Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
* Ability to build rapport with patients
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Ability to pass a drug / background screen
Nightingale Home Care, Inc. is a Home Health Agency headquartered in Savannah, GA. We have been proudly serving the state of Georgia with skilled nursing and home health aide services for over 30 years. We have 11 private home care locations across the State of Georgia and we are the largest Medicaid provider of home care services in the state.
Apply for this job now.