Locations: Branches in Florida & Long Island, NY
Reports To: VP of US Distribution
This position oversees all aspects of the business at the branch, including full cycle supply chain management and sales, and reports directly to the VP of US Distribution. The right candidate for this position will be able to take best practices and apply them to real-world situations.
- Hire, train, motivate all staff members
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly coaching for all employees
- Ensure you are getting maximum productivity from each staff member
- Fill in for missing staff members
- Review and approve timecards
- Hold staff meetings to keep team energized and informed
- Cross train employees
- Oversee Branch financials
- Ensure A/R ratio to sales averages 1.3 over trailing 3 months
- Approve AP invoices
- Ensure purchasing maximize inventory turns
- Ensure catalogs, price lists, etc., are always readily available
- Meet with customers 20% of your week to maintain client relationships
- Spend time with Account Executives to identify sales initiatives, talk about new product and discuss challenges
- Analyze financial reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and address areas of concern to improve branch profitability
- Ensure positive cash flow and profitability but overseeing purchasing and inventory levels
- Manage all SG&A to ensure profitability (GM_SG&A=Profit)
- Ensure branch office and warehouse are clean at all times
- Oversee daily operations to ensure all customers are receiving quality service
- Work with other department managers to ensure that best practices are applied to sales, customer service, purchasing and warehouse.
- Maintain industry and product knowledge
- At least 3 years' experience as a manager
- Minimum of 3 years' of proven sales experience
- Ability to travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Pool industry experience required
- Experience with FACTS a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Participation in the Team Horner Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing industry training
- Yearly performance and long service awards and events
- Paid time off: Holiday, Vacation and Personal
- Health, dental and vision insurance offered
- Short/Long term disability insurance offered
- 401K and Roth offered
- Extensive wellness program including one-to-one coaching, healthy living seminars, exercise facilities and classes, stand-up desks and many other great incentives
- Merchandise discounts
… and so much more!
Team Horner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages growth and opportunity for all.
Team Horner is a drug-free workplace.
For over 40 years, Team Horner has been the premier independent manufacturer and distributor of pool equipment to pool and spa professionals in Florida and worldwide. Not only does Team Horner provide an extensive range of swimming pool products to satisfy every project, but we also offer complete business solutions to help our customers grow and prosper.
Team Horner values its employees because it is through our amazing staff that we are able to provide superior service to our customers. It is such a fostering environment that in Team Horner has been the recipient of the Florida Psychological Association's Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award and was named a Sun-Sentinel TOP WORKPLACE 2015.
We live by our values of:
"Working Together, Growing Together, Winning Together"
To learn more about our company visit
Role: Branch Manager (FL & NY Branches)
Location: Port Saint Lucie,
Apply for this job now.