Company: TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £130 - £189 per day
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Design and Technology Teacher, focusing on Engineering, for one of our client schools on the Wirral. This is a full-time long-term role to start ASAP and is likely to continue until Christmas in the first instance.
Our client school are happy to consider an application from either an ECT or an experienced teacher and pay will vary depending on experience, up to MPS6.
The successful Design and Technology Teacher will be joining a mixed 11-18 secondary school, Ofsted rated 'Good'. It is said that pupils and students are proud to be part of this school. Students are said to be appreciative of the facilities available and are polite and respectful towards each other and adults.
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience teaching Design and Technology across KS3 and KS4
- Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Full and complete 10 year career history
- Minimum of 2 references including your most recent employment reference
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Design and Technology Teacher based in Wirral. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on /