Key roles and responsibilities will include:
· Provide input on strategic test direction and planning.
· Applies software quality best practices and procedures to design, influence, and drive quality and testability of software.
· Perform automated web services testing of a web-based application using Selenium.
· Act as a services testing engineer for a complex, SaaS based solution.
· Review functional and technical documentation in order to derive requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
· Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression, end-to-end, etc.
· Actively participate in establishing project plans, estimating work, and monitoring progress against milestones.
· Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, and quality assurance best practices and processes.
· Work as part of a scrum team to develop new features.
· Define the testing scope with focus on backend automation
· Adherence to consistent output of quality testing artifacts and testing services as well as adherence to quality methodologies
· Participate in the review and analysis of business requirements, functional specification and design documents to ensure testability; reporting of gaps/discrepancies
· Responsible for researching and improving quality testing productivity and effectiveness within the service testing domain
· Predicts potential risks and identifies steps to minimize the impact of risks across area of responsibility
· Provide testing estimations and metrics as required
· Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of methodologies, templates, process/procedure as necessary
· BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
· At least 4+ years of testing experience in total
· Experience with Windows based environments
· Expertise in Webservice testing
· Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
· Experience in testing large scale complex enterprise level application leveraging web technologies
· Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Solid Understanding of QA principles, processes, and methodologies
· Excellent trouble-shooting skills with both technical and non-technical issues
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Sr. Quality Engineer IV
Apply for this job now.