We are currently seeking an Entry Level Electronic Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, and repair electronic devices and printers.
- Diagnose and repair mobile data terminals, tablets and printers
- Perform routine repairs and software upgrades
- Provide labor and part estimates for customer owned equipment
- Inspect printers for operational defects
- Enter repair and audit information in inventory database
- Previous experience with phone or tablet repair is preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Salary negotiable based on experience.
MRP is a distributor of new and quality refurbished IT infrastructure Products, Parts, Supplies and related Services.
Manufacturers supported by MRP include: Printronix, IBM, Dell, HP, Printek, Tally, Genicom, Sato, Zebra, Lexmark, Pidion/Bluebird and others. We are the North American Service Center for Bluebird and Point Mobile handheld data terminals.
Our service offerings include: Parts Repair, Managed Inventory, Logistics Support, and Technical Support.
We have been servicing a worldwide customer base of Service Companies, Brokers and End Users with Integrity and Value since 1996. The company headquarters is located in a 19,000 square foot facility in Alsip, IL
Role: Entry Level Electronic Technician
Apply for this job now.