Academic Year 2021 / 2022
Could you supporting students in need of catch-up tuition during the Autumn term and beyond?
Do you have experience tutoring 1:1 in person or online?
Teaching Personnel provide skilled educators to support schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures, providing a longer-term contribution to closing the attainment gap.
This is the ideal opportunity for any qualified teachers, experienced teaching assistants, graduates with previous tuition experience who are interested in supporting local schools across Lincolnshire (Minimum of 6 months teaching or tuition experience required).
Our client primary schools require teachers or tutors with experience in teaching across Key Stage 1 and 2.
- Supporting pupils aged 5 - 11 years, providing high impact, core subject tuition
- Working in partnership with a number of schools to deliver 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 tuition
- Up to 15 hour tuition blocks with identified pupils
- Free CPD and training provided ahead of beginning tuition programmes
- You will receive full guidance from class teachers and SLT to deliver resources to pupils who have been identified to need further support within their studies
- You will also be responsible for tracking pupils progress throughout their tuition.
This is a rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on pupils development and learning.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role.