If you’ve taken a day off of work to wait for the cable company to show up- or not show up, then you get it. We need something better, something more modern, something to make the service experience smoother. Dispatch is that answer. We’re solving the communication gap between enterprise brands, 3rd-party contractors, and the homeowner.
Dispatch has built a network of over 50,000 contractors who are completing more than 40,000 jobs per day on the platform. We’re on the hunt for a talented Technical Account Manager to help us build an even stronger, more robust professional services team
- Work closely with Dispatch’s Enterprise accounts to ensure the ongoing technical health of their implementation of our products.
- Address any technical questions or concerns clients they have.
- Help facilitate communication with technical support and provide the team with more detailed information on the customer’s product configuration and set up.
- Be responsible for maintaining internal documentation of client configuration and customization.
- Create smaller statements of work for the client around functional and configuration changes they need for their account, helping to explain pricing to the account, requirements and set expectations.
- Be responsible for maintaining deep product knowledge to facilitate the above responsibilities, and executing the product changes required in the SOWs.
- Work alongside a Strategic Account Manager who maintains the executive-level relationship with the client and supports them as they work to ensure the account renewal, upsell new features and products to the account and expand into new divisions and business units of the business.
- Identify potential technical areas of concern for customers before they arise.
- Act as the voice of the customer, escalating client product requirements through the Strategic Account Manager to the Dispatch Product teams.
- Work on new client implementations, applying your detailed knowledge of the Dispatch product to assist with gathering the client’s business requirements, through to the account configuration and set-up, in preparation for go live.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, startup culture that expects great things every day.
- A customer-facing professional with a strong technical background.
- Able to become the trusted advisor to the client on all aspects of the Dispatch product, and support any technical requirements customer may have.
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and able to manage your time and tasks, both individually and as part of the overall Account Management team.
- Well-versed in the following technologies: APIs, JSON data structures, SQL, Python (or another language for data mapping and transformation), AWS S3 and Athena, Git version control (GitHub), MS Visio (or another process diagram software), basic HTML & CSS.
- Willing to travel to clients as required.
- Are local and able to work in our Boston, MA (North End) office daily.
Still with us?
We’re ready to meet you if you wake up every day eager to get your hands dirty in a high growth start-up atmosphere.
Dispatch is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at on all of our teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our company is a true meritocracy, and we invite you to come as you are.
Dispatch is the modern field service experience platform, purpose-built to solve the communication gap between enterprise brands, 3rd-party contractors, and the consumer. Most brands rely on independent local partners to deliver the on-demand expertise required for local installation, repair, support or maintenance services, leaving the customer experience and brand's reputation at risk. Today's consumer expects a transparent and effortless service experience and judges brands on their ability to meet that expectation. Dispatch powers modern service by seamlessly connecting brands to an army of expert-on-demand local contractors, providing those contractors an intuitive platform to assign and manage jobs, and communicating service details automatically to the customer via their mobile device. When coupled with a CRM or existing field service management software, Dispatch automatically synchronizes customer, performance and job data between systems. Ultimately, Dispatch links the people, process, and data to create a modern service experience that delights customers, empowers contractors, and promotes a positive brand image for the enterprise.
Role: Technical Account Manager
Apply for this job now.