ROLE: Salesforce.com Specialist
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Be the company SME on Salesforce.com.
Create and Manage Changes to the System
• Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
• Proactively gather feedback from users.
• Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
• Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
• Gather requirements from end users.
• Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
• Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
• Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
• Create custom objects when necessary.
• Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
• Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
• Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
• Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
• Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
• Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
• Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
• Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
• Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
• Provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
Expand use of Salesforce.com
• Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
• Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance.
• Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
• Document company processes and workflows.
Manage duplicate records.
• Monitor and improve data quality.
• Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts by performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
• Create and maintain dashboards.
• Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
• Develop macro driven reports to summarize KPIs for Senior Management
• 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
• Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
• Team player with positive “Can-do” attitude
• Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
• Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to #removed#
Must be able to work in Mt. Laurel, NJ office. No relocation is offered.
We develop and manufacturer nutritional food products.
Role: Salesforce.com Specialist
Location: Mount Laurel,
Apply for this job now.