Come and work for our growing cyber security solutions firm and make a difference. We are looking for a Local Orange County based Sr. cyber security engineer to help us drive ongoing growth in our security risk assessment and security services delivery business. Your leadership role in our business will help us drive and deliver advanced cyber security services to small to mid-sized businesses.
We are looking for a highly-motivated cyber security professional to help drive continued growth in our advanced security services business. Advanced services include: cyber security risk assessments, GRC guidance, policies and procedures, compliance audits, security planning, and advanced product managed security.
As a senior member of the team, you will be deployed on a variety of customer projects and work to cultivate deep relationships with our customers. We expect that you will bring a highly reputable track record of service delivery, engineering innovation, technical excellence, and outstanding customer service to our team.
You will be working with a team that deploys some of the hottest security solutions in the industry and provides customers with remote and local security services. You will also help customers make informed decisions about future security solutions. In short, you will help us grow our business with your security focused technical expertise.
· Leadership in pre-sales efforts that result in sale of advanced cyber security services
· Definition and documentation of advanced cyber security services for customer quotes
· Delivery of advanced security services including:
o Best practices security risk assessments
o Compliance level risk assessments and gap analysis
o Security testing: Penetration, vulnerability, WiFi etc.
o Create and deliver other security compliance solutions such as policies, procedures, assessment write-ups
o Deliver security planning, architecture and other product/services solutions
o Installation and deployment of security product solutions including firewalls, SIEM, advanced EP, managed security
· Help drive additional customer business during and after the delivery of customer projects.
Required Skill and Experience
· 10+ Years of cyber security technical work
· Advanced security certifications: such as CISA, GRCP, CGEIT, CISSP, CEH and advanced vendor product certs such as SIEM, APT, firewall, endpoint, forensics
· Track record of delivering advanced security solutions to customers.
· Track record of supporting a sales team in defining and winning services business.
· Experience with real-world product/services solutions working with product vendors to provide customers with complete solutions in multiple areas of security.
· Work independently in a leadership role
· Very proficient in writing executive level and technical level reports and documentation
· Strong communication skills and professional appearance
· Strong team player, highly motivated, highly organized person, and strong time management skills
· Intelligent, resourceful, problem solver, and detail oriente
eSecurity Solutions a nationwide provider of compliance level cybersecurity solutions to businesses. We help companies assess cybersecurity risk, prioritize solutions, define cybersecurity gaps and implement and manage their cybersecurity. We partner with leading cybersecurity product companies to provide complete product/service solutions that help customers prevent cybersecurity breaches, protect IP and personal private information, and become regulation compliant. We have been helping customers secure their businesses since 2003. Our cybersecurity solutions can be viewed at #removed#
Role: Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Newport Beach,
Apply for this job now.