Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you extremely detail-oriented with a knack for handling multiple tasks at once? A professional services firm located in Culver City is looking for a strong Executive Assistant to join their busy team.
This role acts at the gatekeeper for the department and requires a candidate that is sharp and able to stay five steps ahead of the department's needs.
What You'll Do:
· Managing a busy calendar for multiple members of the team
· Scheduling internal meetings and conference rooms
· Coordinating Board meetings and corresponding frequently with Board members
· Processing expense reports
· Organizing detailed travel itineraries, including flights, hotels, and car service
· Answering and screening heavy phones
What You'll Need:
· Flexibility to work overtime (which is compensated), and the ability to work from home
· At least 5 years of administrative experience in a professional setting
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
This demanding role boasts many perks- including paid overtime, a lucrative bonus, daily catered lunches, and the opportunity to make an impact within the company.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume in Word format.
Role: Executive Assistant – Culver City – $85K
Location: Culver City,
Apply for this job now.