S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: Here at S Knights Recruitment, we are proud to be recruiting for freelance Employability Tutor /Trainers in Middlesbrough for a leading public service provider who deliver skills and training to ensure people can enhance their career prospects all across England by delivering skills and training.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a freelance Employability Tutor, your key role will include:
- Reviewing the progression of learners continuously and ensuring that their needs are met through their training
- Supporting individuals with their job search activities, applications, interview techniques etc.
- Guiding learners onto the next appropriate course of study
- Providing information, advice and guidance throughout the learners qualifications
- Overseeing candidates reviews regularly
- To be responsible for learner attendance, carrying out all internal processes and ensuring targets are achieved
Experience and Skills:
As an Employability Trainer / Trainer, you must have:
- A relevant teaching / assessor qualifications (PTTLS / DTTLS / CTTLS/ D32/D33 / A1 etc)
- Experience of delivering on online / digital learning platform
- Experience working to strict deadlines and in a responsive environment
- A proven track record of learners progression and reaching their goals and targets
- Occupational occupancy within employability in specific areas
Apply for the role of a Freelance Employability Tutor in the Middlesbrough today!