Field Service Engineer (Generator)
£28,000 (£35,000 OTE) + Training + Progression + Overtime + Good Benefits
Stevenage, Harlow, Watford, Chelmsford
RSD are currently working with one of the biggest dealers of generators across the UK, the company are a manufacture of diesel generators and have a high skilled team of Service Engineers who maintain the static generators all across the UK.
Required is a Field Service Engineer with experience in diesel engines to work in a sole Field Service role. The work will include installation, commissioning, repair, and service of a wide range of generators on customer sites.
If you are an experienced generator engineer or someone looking to grow a career in the industry, please get in touch.
The company are well known for developing engineers by their training plan, if you are string mechanically but lack electrical knowledge they will plan and train you on skill gaps.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carry out planned service and maintenance of customer's generators.
- Lease with external departments and customers.
- Service, fault find and carry out breakdown repairs.
- Carry our site surveys when required.
- Comply with companies Health and Safety policy
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a strong customer focus.
- Experience with mechanical/electrical engineering or diesel fitting.
- Salary 28k basic salary
- OTE £35,000 +
- Overtime available
- 23 days Holiday + bank holidays.
- Full Company and manufacture training
- Progression opportunities
- Company vehicle, PPE, Tools, Phone and Laptop