Company: LHH RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Reward and Benefits Manager
LHH (formerly Badenoch & Clark) is partnered with a leading law firm, assisting with the appointment of a Reward and Benefits Manager. The role would require minimum 2-3 days per week in the Newcastle City Centre office.
The Reward Manager will use their knowledge and expertise to support the development of competitive and varied reward strategies which recognise the hard work of employees, and supports the organisations' ambitions to attract and retain brilliant talent.
The successful candidate will collaborate with colleagues in HR, Recruitment, Employee Relations, Finance and Diversity and Inclusion. You'll also be involved in discussions with senior leadership relating to the evolving reward and benefits strategy and new initiatives that have been developed within the team.
The Reward Manager will:
- Take the lead on reward and benefits projects such as benefit changes, provider reviews and new wellbeing initiatives.
- Support salary benchmarking activity, analysing data, modelling changes to existing pay and salary bands and preparing updates and recommendations for the Salary Review Committee.
- Support HR Business Partners through the salary and bonus review process, providing detailed timetables, policy documents and training.
- Work closely with the HR Systems team to ensure that data including salary review and bonus eligibility is accurate.
- Analyse Gender Pay Gap reporting and make recommendations based on findings.
As well as the relevant skills and experience, we're looking for people who are innovative, commercial, and value the work that they do. The employer celebrates multiple approaches and points of view and believes that diversity drives innovation, so they're building a culture where difference is valued.
We seek an experienced professional in benefits procedures and processes, with a proven track record of designing, implementing and managing a broad range of benefits across multiple jurisdictions. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead and manage reward and benefits projects from design through to implementation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation.
For Human Resources or Talent Acquisition opportunities in the North, please contact Paige Stephens.