You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Essential Innovations, Inc. firmly believes that with job satisfaction comes a higher success rate, not only for the team but for the company as a whole. Because of this philosophy, we have experienced exponential growth over the last year. While we are located in Downtown Pawtucket, Rhode Island, Essential Innovations, Inc. has plans to expand nationally within the fiscal year.
Role: Customer Service Representative- New Office- Paid Training
Location: Fall River,
Apply for this job now.