Halifax, West Yorkshire
£17,500 to £21,000 DOE + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to work with great people, in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a passionate Incident Associate to join our Operations Team based at our Halifax office.
The purpose of the Incident Associate will be:
To provide first class customer service and support to the SSP customers, dealing with initial enquiries in regards to our software products. You will be delivering results by taking accountability and resolving client issues in a timely manner.
We'd like to meet an Incident Associate with:
- Experience of providing first-rate customer service through working on a Service Desk, analysing and resolving client issues
- The ability to investigate and provide efficient solutions for application issues raised in a timely manner
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment, who can work proactively and independently
- A real passion to provide resolutions to customers through a high level of customer service
- Experience of working with one or more of the following - Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Products or SQL
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry or an interest in IT/creating software
The Incident Associate's responsibilities include:
- Investigating and providing solutions for issues raised from client calls, emails or portal requests to the service desk
- Producing clear specifications relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions
- Recognising when a call is not readily resolvable and following processes to ensure that the issue is escalated
- Carrying out testing, investigating and reporting errors that may be found
- Assisting the Service Desk Team Leader to control the number of calls open on the Service Desk
- Using the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded
- Demonstrating an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients
What's in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you'll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries
- The opportunity to be yourself
- We are offering a generous salary and matching pension scheme
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days and gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more
What are SSP's values?
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect - Ownership - Collaboration - Innovation - Energy
A career with us:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best. At SSP, we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
To apply for the role of Incident Associate, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Incident Associate, 1st Line Support Technician, IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, IT Support Advisor, Service Desk Technician, or Helpdesk Technician.
Role: Incident Associate
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Halifax, Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.