Abby Corbett with Robert Half is working with a client in the Buffalo area that is looking for a Bookkeeper! Robert Half has a client in need of talented and eager Bookkeepers for a new permanent role. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply today! The Bookkeeper is in charge of data entry, full cycle A/P, and cash applications. Additionally, you will be responsible for accounts payable, reconciliations, month-end closing, and accounts receivable. If you are a self-driven and organized professional, we encourage you to apply immediately! This Bookkeeper role will be located in the Williamsville, New York area and will be a permanent position. This role is with a company in the Non-Profit field.
- Aid with monthly accounting close
- Proficient in credit card management and reconciliation
- Keep sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Administer monthly accounting close
- Prepare monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Supply cash flow projections, as needed
- Alternative special projects as requested
- Arrange subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Direct Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Manage general ledgerJob Requirements:
- Comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping
- Full charge bookkeeping experience preferred
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply directly or contact Abby Corbett @ #removed#
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.