The Accounting Clerk will work closely with other members of our finance and accounting team and will be responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the organization. This position will maintain accounting document files, including daily work and accounts payable. Performs accounting duties of moderate complexity in accordance with standard procedures and assist accounting personnel as requested for various aspects of the accounting function. The position will administer and process some Accounts Receivable, reconcile payments to Explanation of Benefits (EOBs), and produce various accounting and financial reports related to purchasing functions and cash postings.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or GED Required. Prefer Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
· 1 to 3 years combined experience as an Accounting Clerk with some background in entering Accounts Payable Invoices
· Perform various functions for month-end close procedures - 3-way matching, processing of packaging slips etc.
· Manage daily cash inflow activities and analyze cash receipt forecasts
· Reconciling customer payments to EOBs
· Preparing ad hoc analysis requests to projects as needed
· Contact third parties regarding non-payment or short pays on receivables
. Must be able to complete tasks related to filing, data entry, making phone calls to vendors etc.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Strong analytical and financial acumen
· Good organizational, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
· Strong time management skills to be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Able to work independently and as part of a team with agility and a can do - will do attitude
· Mature, thoughtful, articulate and have the confidence to interact one-on-one throughout the company
· Strong work ethic and focus on process and achieving results
· Experience in healthcare setting preferred
This is a challenging position in a fast-paced environment and requires highly motivated, internally driven self-starters.
Veneto Holdings and Affiliates is dedicated to offering a comprehensive portfolio of ancillary services and products to medical practices seeking to improve their quality of patient care and satisfaction as well as practice organization, productivity and profitability. Through our superior partner relations, we create a significant competitive advantage for our clients and the best value in medical care for our client’s patients through our portfolio of services and products. Veneto’s current portfolio is comprised of top tier providers of medical and surgical devices, durable medical equipment, laboratory and pharmacy services, and practice management services.
To provide the highest caliber service to our growing client base and to actively expand our services and products portfolio to meet the needs of healthcare providers, Veneto continues to invest heavily in its infrastructure. Currently, we are seeking highly qualified individuals to join our team.
Role: Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.