~~Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Polygraph
The System Administrator 2 shall have the following qualifications:
• Ten (10) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
• Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
• Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
• Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
• Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client server storage network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
• Optimizes system operations and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
• Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
• Provides in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
• Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
• Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Role: System Administrator 2 ... LC
Location: Fort Meade,
Apply for this job now.