At Electrosonic we're on a mission. A mission to design, build and support innovative technology solutions that create experiences for people to live, work and play. We're looking for passionate, dedicated gamechangers to join our team and drive the future of Electrosonic. Think you have what it takes? Read on...
- Do you love the art of building a strategy?
- Do you have a knack for reaching decision leaders?
- Do you enjoy creating partnerships and long-lasting relationships?
If you have answered "yes" to these questions, please keep reading to hear more about an exciting new opportunity at Electrosonic Inc.
With a position at Electrosonic Inc, you join a team that provides cutting-edge solutions for world-class projects. Electrosonic is made up of passionate, super-smart, energetic people, who will challenge and inspire you every day. Do you want to be part of something exciting and unique?Then please join us.
Electrosonic Inc. is looking for a Senior Account Manager who reports directly to the Vice Presider Sales.
In this role you will oversee all business development activities within Electrosonic's various named global accounts. You will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy aligned with current global sales initiatives based on current and future growth plans, as well as identify key contacts within targeted accounts.
In this role you will also be responsible for identifying prospective clients, developing these prospects into actual clients and then deepening these client relations at the highest levels. Working in conjunction with local sales and operations teams, you will act as a sales leader to provide revenue growth for the company.
What you will be doing?
In this role you will pursue, seek out and nurture AV Design, Systems Integration and Service business in various markets including but not limited to Themed Entertainment, Museums, Hospitality, Theater, and Retail.
You will ensure that the sales volume meets or exceeds the Company's short and long-term quotas and expectations.
- Developing account strategy and value proposition.
- Focuses primarily on developing and growing existing named accounts (End Customers).
- Drives new business activity (upsell or cross-sell) within named accounts.
- Develops relationships for assigned accounts.
- Meets or exceeds margin target on assigned accounts. 6. Provides after sales support on named accounts (secondary responsibility).
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Ability to effectively communicate vision, goals and a compelling value proposition around Electrosonic solutions.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical team objectives.
- Experience successfully managing large and highly complex deals concurrently and strategically.
- Must have good knowledge in Audio/Video technologies and integration. Construction experience, business management, contracting and negotiation experience are preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate technical requirements and specifications.
- Good organizational skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple projects and clients.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft CRM, and Outlook programs.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, In Design, Revit, Navision, and Microsoft CRM Dynamics is beneficial but not required.
What qualifications are required?
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Strong executive presence, and political savvy.
- Business Development and strategy experience required. Candidate will be asked to provide specific examples of closing large, strategic deals to customers.
- Must have professional presentation skills. Candidate will have to give a formal presentation as part of the interview process.
- Must possess strong communication and written skills.
- Must be willing to travel and regularly visit customers, global travel will be required.
- A willingness to be a team player and the ability to work with colleagues of all levels.
Electrosonic is an international audiovisual and technology services company that designs, builds, and supports innovative solutions creating lasting experiences where people live, work and play.
Founded in 1964, Electrosonic has been recognized for its superior and unsurpassed technology master planning and system integration. With unique global capability, we deliver highly complex world-class projects, conference room technology, and executive briefing centers across a multitude of sectors including financial services, professional business, entertainment - theme parks, museums and visitor centers, gaming and hospitality, technology and media, energy and utilities.
Electrosonic provides a comprehensive scope of technical and professional services with expertise in ICT and Network Infrastructure, Security, Surveillance and Access Control, Audio, Video and Control Systems, Acoustics.
Electrosonic is where imagination comes to life.Job Posted by ApplicantPro