We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work for a luxury static home manufacturer. The ideal candidate will have multi-skilled experience in carpentry and decorating.
If successful, you would be completing the following tasks:
- Provide off site corrective or preventative maintenance and offer after sales solutions.
- Challenge the industry norm and drive for quality and innovation excellence.
- Liaising with various departments you will be responding to customer call outs off site, evaluating and resolving issues (staying overnight as necessary).
- Meeting the company service level requirements to provide a speedy, efficient, and thorough service
Ideal candidate will have the following:
- Be comfortable with manual handling with weights of up to 20kg at a time
- Work to tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Understand and interpret technical drawings/plans
Salary £36,000 dependant on experience, 50 hours a week (including travel), Contributory Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Holiday Allowance typically started at 22 days (plus Bank Hols).
If you are interested, please contact Ben Fretwell at the Manchester office, or apply via the link.
Torque Consulting is a leading supplier of recruitment and headhunting services into the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences. We pride ourselves on providing a service that leaves the personal touch while ensuring efficiency. If the position is not entirely suited to your professional experience, location, or financial expectations, please get in touch with a member of our team to find out about other opportunities. Both Torque Consulting and our client are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.