You know Valvoline, right? We’re a household name. We’re one of the most recognized and respected premium brands in the global automotive lubricant industry, we have a presence in more than 140 countries, and our customers have trusted us for 150 years. But at Valvoline, we’re never idle, so we still have work to do. We need good people to help us achieve our vision to build the world's leading engine- and automotive-maintenance business. That’s where you come in. Do you love collaborating with team members? Are you ready for a rewarding job that will help you grow your career? If so, join us.
Careers for the Driven
Valvoline has a rewarding opportunity as a Marketing Manager - Portfolio Marketing, Commercial & Fleet. We whole-heartedly adopt a ‘never idle' mindset. We also know that outstanding service begins and ends with our employees. So, we’re looking for good people to join our team. You bring your skills, talents and drive. We will give you a great place to work, a competitive salary and benefits, and the resources and support to develop and advance within our global company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing the key marketing programs that will drive consumer engagement and retention for Valvoline Instant Oil Change's heavy duty, commercial and fleet business. This role will be instrumental to not only support our existing Commercial & Fleet life cycle programs, but will also partner with cross functional leaders to evaluate new consumer engagement programs, digital enhancements and integrate with other enterprise wide centers of excellence. You'll use a variety of marketing channels and platforms including CRM, sales/lead management platforms, direct and digital marketing to retain and upsell existing customers. In addition, you will play a role to upgrade digital and data capabilities aiding in the ongoing life cycle management of fleet owners and drivers. The Marketing Manager will report to the Portfolio Marketing Leader and join a team of passionate, consumer centric professionals charting a course to deliver best in class marketing. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- Executing and upgrading key life cycle marketing programs to drive deeper consumer engagement, retention and in-book prospecting.
- Leading pilot and roll out of mobile / digital tool integration enabling an enhanced service and scheduling experience.
- Crafting marketing messages and creative to showcase the VIOC value proposition and ensure benefits/ features are reflected in all Commercial customer communications.
- Partnering with cross-functional Valvoline team members including Fleet Management, Operations, Consumer Engagement, Brand, Digital and Information Technology.
- Developing and managing ongoing reporting and scorecards to evaluate business, sales, and marketing performance.
- Participating and collaborating with enterprise Salesforce efforts ensuring a data-based approach to connecting customer data to relevant campaigns, reports and offers.
- Managing annual marketing budget and continuing to identify new marketing programs, agencies, and tests to improve our marketing efforts.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, business or similar
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience - CRM, 1:1 marketing, performance marketing, paid media, digital and/or mobile
- Solutions oriented attitude
- Communications development and cross collaboration experience
- Experience across variety of platforms and vendor partners, including active management of third parties
- Industry experience in B2B markets such as automotive, retail or relevant industry
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Mobile marketing experience
Benefits That Drive Themselves
- Health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
- HSA and flexible spending accounts
- Incentive opportunity*
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts
- Tuition reimbursement*
- Adoption assistance*
*Terms and conditions apply, and benefits may differ depending on position.
Females and minorities encouraged to apply.
Valvoline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Are you good at what you do? Join us.
The Company endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please contact Human Resources at 1-800-Valvoline or email 1-#removed# to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruitment and selection process. The contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.